McDonald Minis
  • Recent Threads

Enneaitch

10x6 steels

Thread Starter: Enneaitch

Looking for wide weller style rims with standard centres...

or banded standard steels done to a good standard Looking for 6 inch wide,

Last Post By: Enneaitch Yesterday, 16:36 Go to last post
    minivanman_2

Wanted Front seats for a classic

Thread Starter: minivanman_2

As the title I'm looking for a pair of good seats for the van, preferribly black even leather or a pair of buckets

Davy

Last Post By: minivanman_2 22/01/2017, 23:01 Go to last post
    g111mds

Fortech mini in Scotland?

Thread Starter: g111mds

My recently purchased mini pickup has Fortech style arches which I believe were originally fitted to a mini saloon. I've removed one tonight and it's

Last Post By: g111mds Yesterday, 18:29 Go to last post
    almuir

Euan McIntyre

Thread Starter: almuir

It gives me great sadness to report that Euan McIntyre passed away on Tuesday. Euan had been both a member of the Mini Clan and a founder member of ESMOC.

Last Post By: macscorcher 20/01/2017, 23:21 Go to last post
  • Thistle Run 2012 confirmed by the MiniClan

Today, the thistle run organisation team from the Miniclan have confirmed that his years Thistle run will be on the 3rd of June 2012 and the route will be from the Falkirk Wheel to Anstruther Harbour.

For those not in the know, this is Scotland's biggest and best mini run, with over 200 minis typically in attendance and lots of fun along the way.

The event also raises considerable funds for charity, and this year all proceeds are going to RLNI Anstruther and to Multiple Sclerosis Scotland. Both worthy causes I'm sure you'll agree!

The timing is handy, being on the bank holiday weekend of the queens jubilee so it should be accessible to majority.

To find out more, check out the forum thread here, or visit the miniclan's website

Once the booking system is open, a further update will be posted.

See you all there,
    The scottishmini team
  • Recent Forum Posts

g111mds

Oh, not sure. It'll certainly be a while back as the pickup had been wearing them for 17 years or so. They're in the process of coming off though, and

g111mds Yesterday, 18:29 Go to last post
    Enneaitch

Was there not a guy in fife who had a fortek kit on a saloon??... the rear bumper had ben modded to take a single oval exit exhaust. if my memory serves

Enneaitch Yesterday, 16:40 Go to last post
    Enneaitch

10x6 steels

Looking for wide weller style rims with standard centres...

or banded standard steels done to a good standard Looking for 6 inch wide,

Enneaitch Yesterday, 16:36 Go to last post
    Tamstein

Engine Flush

I'm sure it would do the job for now buddy. I've a couple of spares in stock but not down your way until the 5th :-S

Sent from my F5321 using

Tamstein Yesterday, 08:31 Go to last post
    minivanman_2

Wanted Front seats for a classic

As the title I'm looking for a pair of good seats for the van, preferribly black even leather or a pair of buckets

Davy

minivanman_2 22/01/2017, 23:01 Go to last post