McDonald Minis
  • Recent Threads

nick1275

Tracing my 64 Cooper S history

Thread Starter: nick1275

Hi I'm new on here, so bear with me please!!

I'm trying to trace my Cooper S history, as the only details I know about it are very limited.

Last Post By: nick1275 25/06/2016, 20:42 Go to last post
    finch661

R reg mini Orkney

Thread Starter: finch661

Saw a r reg mini (red cooper?) on wednesday whilst heading to Stromness in Orkney - anyone on here?

Rich

Last Post By: finch661 25/06/2016, 09:04 Go to last post
    finch661

E Reg in Dalgety Bay

Thread Starter: finch661

Saw a nice e reg black mini in the Asda car park in dalgety bay on Thursday. looked really nice, anyone on here?

Rich

Last Post By: finch661 25/06/2016, 09:03 Go to last post
    John N

EU result............

Thread Starter: John N

Not interested in personal preferences here or a political debate.............

but

Is tis likely to have any impact on our old

Last Post By: Boab Yesterday, 18:26 Go to last post
    colin

rollover jig borrow / rent / buy

Thread Starter: colin

Restoration help please

Got to a stage where we need to renew more panels than anticipated and my mechanic needs a mini rollover jig for

Last Post By: colin 22/06/2016, 13:53 Go to last post
    BGB

Selkirk Vintage Rally 18th Sept 2016

Thread Starter: BGB

As ever the wonderful Selkirk rally entries are open and ELMOC are putting in a form soon.

Entry is free this year but camping will be £10

Last Post By: BGB 22/06/2016, 12:06 Go to last post
  • Thistle Run 2012 confirmed by the MiniClan

Today, the thistle run organisation team from the Miniclan have confirmed that his years Thistle run will be on the 3rd of June 2012 and the route will be from the Falkirk Wheel to Anstruther Harbour.

For those not in the know, this is Scotland's biggest and best mini run, with over 200 minis typically in attendance and lots of fun along the way.

The event also raises considerable funds for charity, and this year all proceeds are going to RLNI Anstruther and to Multiple Sclerosis Scotland. Both worthy causes I'm sure you'll agree!

The timing is handy, being on the bank holiday weekend of the queens jubilee so it should be accessible to majority.

To find out more, check out the forum thread here, or visit the miniclan's website

Once the booking system is open, a further update will be posted.

See you all there,
    The scottishmini team