McDonald Minis
  • Recent Threads

BarryOf SG

+ Moving My Mini +

Thread Starter: BarryOf SG

So, I am back to working on the car again, but I need to move it onto a trailer and need your advice on the front wheels.

I have removed

Last Post By: BarryOf SG Today, 00:47 Go to last post
    Mr-c

Mig welder

Thread Starter: Mr-c

Looked on eBay at welders. Found a mightymig 190 for £370 now it's a gas less or gas mig. It's a sealy but don't know anyone who has any. I priced one

Last Post By: Albannach Today, 00:37 Go to last post
    Mr-c

New owner

Thread Starter: Mr-c

Hi all. After having a 1275gt when I was young (many moons ago). My wife wanted one as she thinks they are cute lol. Now she whom should be obayed has

Last Post By: Rob Gavin Yesterday, 22:34 Go to last post
    crmpicco

Can anyone identify this car stereo adaptor?

Thread Starter: crmpicco

Last Post By: bpirie1000 29/10/2014, 21:54 Go to last post
    miniguy94

[Mini - Parts] - parts

Thread Starter: miniguy94

For Sale
    What is the item you're selling?
    [Mini - Parts]
    Advert Title
    parts
    Please add a description of the item you are selling
    i have only put some

Last Post By: miniguy94 29/10/2014, 19:25 Go to last post
    111Robin

Mk1 1963 Interior PArts

Thread Starter: 111Robin

I'm looking for a rear view mirror and a pair of the toggle switches fitted to the instrument pod for the parcel shelf and panel lights, 1963 850,

Last Post By: 111Robin 28/10/2014, 13:35 Go to last post
  • Thistle Run 2012 confirmed by the MiniClan

Today, the thistle run organisation team from the Miniclan have confirmed that his years Thistle run will be on the 3rd of June 2012 and the route will be from the Falkirk Wheel to Anstruther Harbour.

For those not in the know, this is Scotland's biggest and best mini run, with over 200 minis typically in attendance and lots of fun along the way.

The event also raises considerable funds for charity, and this year all proceeds are going to RLNI Anstruther and to Multiple Sclerosis Scotland. Both worthy causes I'm sure you'll agree!

The timing is handy, being on the bank holiday weekend of the queens jubilee so it should be accessible to majority.

To find out more, check out the forum thread here, or visit the miniclan's website

Once the booking system is open, a further update will be posted.

See you all there,
    The scottishmini team