McDonald Minis

Thread: The Mini Works

The Mini Works

Here at the Mini Works we specialize in the repair, restoration, and general servicing of the classic Mini along with supplying parts and advice to keep you on the road. We also cater for the modern BMW Mini along with the general repairs of all makes of cars.

We are here to provide you with whatever you need to keep your car on the road, to many Minis are scrapped due to bad advice and lack of rust proofing. We have seen countless Minis patched up by local garages to get them through another MOT just to be almost beyond repair once they get to us. Prevention is ALWAYS better than the cure with Minis!

Reasons for choosing The Mini Works?

A professional and friendly approach. We take the time to talk you through things rather than " Just drop the car off and we'll send you the bill" type of approach. Any questions, just ask.

An excellent knowledge of the classic Mini and the correct tools to carry out the job.

Dedicated to customer care and pride in our work. We want customer satisfaction and to keep your car on the road.

All repairs carried out to the highest standards. Our work speaks for itself, look at the case studies pages to see.

Experts in restoration with an attention to detail that most just cannot offer.

http://www.theminiworks.co.uk/
    http://www.theminiworks.org/other/miniworks.gif

Joint Car of the year 2009 Doing a Ton Mini 360's Avatar
    Car
    1991 Mini City E (Trig), Facelift R53 Cooper S
    Total Downloaded
    From the cars Ive seen you prepare I can vouch for the attention to detail and skill involved. Wish you werent so far away though!!!
    My project - Trig
    'The bitterness of poor quality will linger long after the sweetness of a bargain is forgotten'

Turning the Key
    Total Downloaded
    yip i igree , the work is top notch , ive had work done at mini works and i couldnt be happier with the work done and service. simons a star very helpful

Car
    60 Downton, 65 Cooper S, 67 Cooper S, 00 Cooper
    Total Downloaded
    The Miniworks are now on Facebook.

www.facebook.com/TheMiniWorks

Driving Along
    Car
    95 mini sprite
    Total Downloaded
    great to see one of the scottish garages getting one of there jobs into the mini mag.
    I absolute love the cooper Simon done for ben and patricia.

Think it was done in record time as well. I had seen it at start of year with half the panels missing then had seen it a few days before its MOT. Having seen it finished at Glamis and also at national mini show it really is great work done by the mini works.

Reving the Engine
    Car
    mini35, mini f reg998auto. e reg 998 auto, 1965 mini, traveller/van, ministock, autograss, rsp, ital
    Total Downloaded
    Who do you use for chemical dipping!!! Anyone in Scotland do full car. Thanks

Administrator On The Motorway Boab's Avatar
    Car
    Mini Mayfair 1275 Carb SPi 82.6 bhp
    Total Downloaded
    You would need to phone Simon for an answer on that Dave, this is just a paid sponsorship advertisement and he doesn't do internet as far as I'm aware

Sent from a Pear

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2009

Joint Car of the year 2009 Doing a Ton Mini 360's Avatar
    Car
    1991 Mini City E (Trig), Facelift R53 Cooper S
    Total Downloaded
    He does Facebook a LOT on the Mini Works page Worth a message there if you cant get him on the long range walkie talkie.
    My project - Trig
    'The bitterness of poor quality will linger long after the sweetness of a bargain is forgotten'

East Lothian Mini Owners Club Reving the Engine Mark's Avatar
    Car
    87' 1380cc, CBR600
    Total Downloaded
    If its full shells then its a company down south. They also etch prime once it comes out to give instant protection. If its parts then he can do this himself in house.